View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 08:09 PM   #39
ScottNYC

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ATT

Im having the same issue. Im looking for comparisons between the iphone and bold 9700 and came across this forum. From what Ive seen so far Im leaning toward the 9700. It has the 3g, bluetooth, WIFI, if your on verizon then its a no brainer IMO because of the UMA or whatever its called, (allowing you to make calls on WIFI) plus verizons network is just superior IMO. But im going to be on ATTs network and cant decide which. I really like the keyboard and email capability of the blackberry, I also like the apps and browser of the iphone. I text all the time and am not sure about the touch screen texting. At least they have landscape view keyboard from what I understand. Another thing leaning me toward the 9700 is price. I can get the 9700 for free or buy the iphone. One question though, can someone tell me whats so bad about the BB browser, I understand it doesn't have tabbed browsing but as far as just viewing a page, is that hindered at all? Every review I read the cons always lists the browser whats that about?