View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 11:58 PM   #2
Grimlin
CrackBerry Addict

Model: K1
PIN: Positive Intrinsic Negative???
Carrier: T-Mobile
Smile Welcome!

OK, here is my first take at cleaning up what started here: http://www.blackberryforums.com/afte...tml#post682272

I am now in fairly regular contact with Audible and they are working diligently to provide a stable/robust client for the blackberry. Several folks from our community (as well as people outside our community) are testing the beta releases as they compile them. To clarify how actively they are working on this beta, some changes I requested just two days ago are now available in the current release. Here is an excerpt from audible on the subject.
Quote:
...We'd like our software to be on
par with our Windows Mobile and Palm applications which are really
advanced and the beta-group and users like you can hopefully bring us as
close to that goal as possible...
I will try to keep the top post clean and up to date. Any issues you have or any information you send to them, please post and I will try to assimilate it into a coherent list we can use to track progress. Please try to refrain from posting any links to the beta software or the names/email addresses of audible employees you are in contact with. That information should be exchanged through PMs only as this software has not been commercially released by audible and has been limited by them to a subset of people. They are being very open with what I am aloud to post and are taking all of our suggestions and issues very seriously. I do not want to take advantage of their generosity.