Thread: Bye-bye 9700...
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 05:46 PM   #25
plakius
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: None
Carrier: Verizon

Every time a new BB comes out someone posts one of these threads .... There are 2 devices iphone and BB ... There is no comparison ... They are 2 completely different devices .... I'm a fan of both ... But for me , all my mail accounts in one inbox and the ability to send from which account i want to without having to go back two screens to switch is more convenient .... also being a horrible speller to have a spell check built into the native environment is super important ... BB is the only one to offer that ... Not Andriod and Not even iPhone ... Sure there is an app but to me that should be standard... when on the go the last thing you want to do is write a response in an app that you can't see the email you are responding to and then spell check it and then copy and paste it ... I also love to have my autotext where i can type certain abbreviations and it'll spell it out .... again that is a BB exclusive ..... Also I love to have control over all my ring tones ..... with iphone's choice of 6 sms rings and the amount of people with one whenever i was in a group setting and someone would receive a text almost everyone with and iphone would look to see if it is theirs ...... I do miss my twitter apps, facebook, and games that help the day pass by on the iphone ... but i have an ipod touch that keeps me happy in that department for now
Offline   Reply With Quote