View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 11:13 PM   #32
jwt5892

Model: 8320
PIN: 20A75662
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by daphne View Post
You are the exception here for people who post and don't have data plans. The majority are people who do are trying to get something for nothing. That is what gets tiresome and frustrating for the regulars here. Don't take the remarks personally because they are not directed at you -- they are the result of scores or maybe hundreds of posts by people who are trying to use features and do what they are not paying for.
People are so impatient these days they won't read forums about this info before asking. I try to look up any apps etc I have questions about before I ask a stupid question. I am aware I won't ever have the full Blackberry experience without a data plan but, I like the phone and OS. I used Windows Mobile for over a year and prefer the Blackberry OS by far. That is another reason I have the phone without data. I am used to smart phones, full keyboards and business apps. Blackberry is my favorite.
It was hard not to think the comments were directed at me since my post started the conversation again. But thanks for the reassurance.
Offline   Reply With Quote