View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 10:14 AM   #1
exposureonenine

Model: 9700
PIN: ASK ME!
Carrier: Telkomsel
Exclamation Active Cursor on 8900 keep moving around by itself! - HELP!!

Please Login to Remove!

Heeeelp!!...

Ever since I bought my BB-8900 from Telkomsel, the only thing I hate and never be able to resolve was the issue on the "active screen = active cursor" that keeps moving around on the screen to the top side areas. I noticed this syndrome occur every time the arrow signal (up & down signal arrows) on the top right side screen appear. When "this sickness" occur, even I scroll the track ball down, the cursor keep moving back to the top.

It really drive me crazy when this sickness occur, I can't type sms/email/chat other wise the active screen=active cursor keep moving to the top level or it will function to create symbol that I do not wish to type. I have to wait until the signal arrows stop blinking to continue with normal typing.

This sickness occur even when I was running on the original OS!! not a leak version of 5.0.0.238 or latest 5.0.0.348 that currently I'm using it now.

I tried many battery pulls, reload to original OS, upgrade to 4.6 series...it never works!! the problem still there.

Can anyone HELP??
<---->

Last edited by exposureonenine; 11-14-2009 at 10:40 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote