View Single Post
Old 09-27-2005, 03:21 PM   #19
corey@12mile
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: lots
Carrier: Rogers

Oh... you know what shadowf*cker... that post you point to... maybe you should get some common sense... my very first post was actually constructive if you know anything about device programming. You don't know what you are talking about and you look at it from a layman's point of view... if this has it, then that should have it too. You call me an idiot and say I prove it in that thread, well what I read from that thread is me posting constructive critisism about the idea, as well as possible ways to do it. I also talk about the reality of implementing something like this.

You say you are all that but in reality, you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. Have someone with a little bit more brainpower than you read the thread. You, are the idiot. You think everything is *easy* guess again. Why don't you learn to do something on your own and then you can answer questions with a little more authority. You are too stupid to understand the technicals behind any of this stuff, so until you get a half a brain to comprehend with, go sit in a corner.

and I'm the idiot.

cd.