ahmedov
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9800
PIN: 22BFC06E
Carrier: DU
Thumbs up BlackBerry Forums Foundation-BBFF

Please Login to Remove!

hi,

Well here is what i have on my mind. i was just thinking, we have 118,000 active users, lets set up a bb forums foundation, its will be a registered company with main shareholders with you guys who was the founder of bb forums and most active users, and its will have board of directors with a most active users, i mean everything legal and active users monthly payment will be 2$, so if we have 118,00 user monthly fee will be 236,000 and this money only with a decision of board of directors will be used for foundation needs like to set up small business world wide but only with a bb active users business plans, i mean something like venture investments. its hard to do it as a separate project but when there is something that can connect us people its can be done. i am into investments and i have done several projects like this before, i mean its really can help to people, and most important is that its will help to only bb forums members, some kind of a club membership. let me know what you think, if minimum monthly member fee will be 2$ i am ready to invest 50$ every month. lets start from voting.
Offline   Reply With Quote