View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 03:25 PM   #22
penguin3107
BlackBerry God

Model: iOS 5
Carrier: VZW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmman69 View Post
Once again, I never said or even implied I was lied to about the gps on the phone. I was told it worked by one sales person but I knew that was not true and didn't base my decision on that representation.

What you are saying is akin to an argument that voters don't have a right express their opinion after they vote. Just because we have vzw doesn't mean we can't complain about their policies.

I have been escalated to the president's office before. I will be happy to give you the address if you want to pin me.

Arrogance will kill you in the business world. Look at what happened to IBM a decade or so ago, and look at what is happening to the wired telephone industry.
I'm not about to get into a political discussion in this forum, since that's pretty much frowned upon by the mods. If you had any other analogy to make, I'd be more than happy to debate it.

You feel you're free to petition VZW to unlock GPS. I'm not about to try to stop you. Go ahead with your quest. You certainly don't need my approval on the matter.

I've said all I need to say on the issue. I'll refrain from any more commentary, and I wish you luck in your GPS unlocking endeavors.

Last edited by penguin3107; 06-28-2007 at 03:26 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote