View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 05:24 AM   #35
j_lamb88@hotmail.com

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Default charging the ipad

Guys and Gals. I am the least tech person that you know...but I have to say that dumb luck sure goes a long way in getting solutions. I think that I have figured out how to solve the APPLE charging problem!!

I had purchased an ipad a couple of weeks back and it was such a pain that it would not charge from my regular USB port. I just threw my arms up and was ready to say that that is the way things were.

BUT.....Someone on another forum had recommended a CSQUID cable to charge my blackberry when the PC was in standby. Well I got an APPLE+MICRO cable sent to me because I also had an iPOD. After I got my iPAD i tried using the regular cable to charge from my Dell and it would not do it.....I had to use the wall adapter.

I saw that the APPLE connectors on the CSQUID looked the same as that for the ipad and I tried charging the IPAD with this CSQUID and voila.....it charges from my Dell!!

I also read on another forum that this is now available at amazon - just type in CSQUID.

All of y'all can send flowers and chocolates to my home now and please do not stop the applause coming!!
Offline   Reply With Quote