Old 07-07-2009, 06:25 PM   #9
Caspan
No longer Registered.

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka7gzr View Post
Ours is embeded with a picture ID among other visual items on the badge so this will not work as I would need the badge anyhow.
I would also like to do some real testing on the BB to see what effect the large loop of wire has.
I love company's that put photo ID and titles and company name. What a security breach. that's like putting photo ID and my car Plate Number on my key chain so if I lose them they know what the key works for. People still require pins but I can almost assume 75% don't. Such a bad Idea why company's think photo ID is needed. thats what security is for. I use to work for the Royal Bank Data Center and all they had as a double security door, use your card and pin to get in first one, door locks behind you, security guard looks at you verifies he knows you and you do the same card pin again to get out through second door. If not your trapped till the cops come.

what is Photo ID used for anyways? why not just carry your driver License as proof of ID? their hard to forge... just weird for me I guess as a security person to do that kind of stuff and its completely useless cause most can be forged with 10 minutes on Photoshop
Offline   Reply With Quote