View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 05:31 AM   #3
MarcinM
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: PRIV
PIN: N/A
Carrier: o2
Default Re: 1) SD card issues(32GB). 2) Wi-Fi issues.

"Ok so my original WIFI info stands " - You mean its wi-fi interference that is causing it? I'd doubt that because by restarting phone I am not changing my router wi-fi channel. But yes, there is more than enough wi-fi around me at all times... I wonder what happened with the last year students who invented how to extract energy from wi-fi. It was loud about it and now its quiet hmmm today wi-fi signals are global and that would mean infinite phone battery if combined with their invention :/ (and infinite other wi-fi connected electronics battery life too).

"the Apps on an SD card wont load with original OS version. The version that is supposed to allow Apps to load is Marshmallow android version. "
I am using newest updated Marshmallow version (I think its 4th update since PRIV release). Apps on SD card sometimes load sometimes do not.

I keep all my phone software updated due to fear of being hacked and such because I have my bank details saved on the phone plus other personal information.

Thanks for trying to help, have a good wknd!

Last edited by MarcinM; 10-14-2016 at 05:32 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote