View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 04:18 AM   #1
hoggin222

Model: 9530
PIN: N/A
Carrier: verizon
Talking 9530 free apps and tools u might like

Please Login to Remove!

ok, we all love our storm but most people who own one dont know anything about it or cool features u can get. im going to let u know what i have and where to get them. NEVER BUY AN APP cause a week later u will find the same thing for free, trust me. All the apps i will tell u about work on 5.0 and by the way if u have not upgraded to 5.0 u really need to. if u are a music fan and always listen to music u need to get "Pandora". u can listen to all the music u want for free and if u have bluetooth in your car u can play it over the stereo. Great app to have! if u are runnin 5.0 u may have noticed that themes are not properly displayd. when in landscape mode it creates tracers or shadows. i use "screen rotation wizzard" for this problem and lock my home screen in portrait mode. the app is great and u can set it for any app or screen on your phone. i use it for movies as well. say your battery is low but u got to see a video before it dies.... well i can watch the video and flip my phone to portrait mode and the video flips to. show that to your friend with a storm and see if he doesnt try to make his videos flip. by doin this u will save battery life cause the video shows up smaller. alot of people ask me how i get movies on my bb with such good quality. if u dnt know how u need to get "super c". free program that lets u convert and do whatever u want with video files and u can adjust the quality with ease... so yes my vids are better quality than the vin desiel trailer the phone comes with.
"Buzz me" the free version allows u to set your led to any color or make it do a disco mode when u get a call. if u do buy the full version u can set it for mms,sms,email or whatever u want. Also i dnt know if u notice but a blackberry cannot ring and vibrate at the same time. this app changes that and u can set it to vibrate for a certain lenth. this way instead of your phone being in your pocket and vibrating like once and hopn u hear the tone, it will keep vibrating the whole time it rings and it will vibrate and make a tone if u dnt notice it to make sure u check your call log. also your led will flash a color if u like while remindin u. and u can also assighn that color as well. sorry for my grammer but im on the fly so stik with me. Caller id spoofing can be a blast and i pull prankes all the time with them. "spoof app" does cost but its worth it. u can get a free one calld "bluff my call" and u can use it 2 minutes at a time...great fun! if u dont know what they are u need to. these apps allow u to change your phone number to any number.u can call your friend from his house number and be like "im in your house and im takin everything" and u can also change your voice. i call people from random numbers and make my voice sound like the guys from saw..."lets play a game" i love it! "process viewer" is like a task manager, u can see what apps are running and while its open u can boost your memory. also if u didnt hide your event logs on your phone u need to cause they kill memory. "flip silent" is a cool app that when enabled if u get a call or message u can flip your phone face down and it will go silent. "i charge cool" is a nice app that u use when charging your battery. it shows u how much juice is in the battery and is annimated a bit. when low its like orange and red. when almost fully charged it will get closer to green. when charged complete it will have a smiley face. this app is nice cause now u dont have to wonder how much juice u have or even have to get up cause u can read the screen from across the room. cool app to have. well sorry for the grammer as i said before but i hope u like the apps. feel free to add your favorites as well cause like 85% of bb owners dnt know where to start. u can find all the apps i listed on your app world and for alot of others go to bbseeker...... for ringtones and such i always use mobile41.and the link has changed but u will find it. google it. one other app some of u might like is "zipplorer" i think thats right. it allows me to open zip files so now i can download apps in zip format if there is no ota link. saves alot of time instead of opening your desktop manager. also u have to go into browser config and change it from bb tp firefox and u will be able to download zips. thanks for listening. BB for life
Offline   Reply With Quote