View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 01:52 AM   #10
Finman

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Optus

I too have the same problem. I have had tried everything that I can find on all the forums with no luck. I have even gone the the effort of uninstalling all antivirus and firewall software.
I am have had problem before but this time even reverting back to 4.2 sp2 ... I have now done this frustration install uninstall procedure more than 10 times. I'm currently have a 9000 and have tried 4.2 right up to 4.6 and I without media manager.
Can someone please help....... I cant connect and am getting the cannot connect to internet error. I'm am using a laptop that has 4 USB ports and as sais above maybe this is the problem.

I have uninstalled all the USB ports and rebooted to allow XP to reinstall before proceeding with the fresh DM and also followed the steps regrading the registry and before reinstalling DM. I'm so stuck now I have come to the end of the line. As the previous person mention 'Blackberry" is no help to my business if I can sync. I am using BIS.

Is it worth looking at a 3rd party software? or does anyone one have a suggestion on another phone manufacture that I could use other than a BB.

Please help this is becoming a major drag.

cheers
Fin
Offline   Reply With Quote