Old 05-25-2009, 05:43 PM   #13
skeevecr
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: vodafone

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallPaul86 View Post
However on the other, as previously mentioned, the form factor/size of the device could impede usability and for a BlackBerry device to have a keyboard so small you can't actually use is a bit of a pointless exercise as BB's tend to be messaging orientated phones so you will spend a lot of time using the keyboard

Then again these conclusions that people come to can't really be taken seriously unless the said people (including myself) have had a proper hands on go of it.
I think we will find with the onyx that the size of the device in combination with the style of keyboard will work just fine, but will require getting used to for a number of people depending on the size of their hands, but I am sure that anyone who has used a lot of different models of blackberry have gone through just that learning curve each time as you do get so used to your current keyboard e.g. it took me a while to get used to the small keys on my 8900 after having had a bold before that since they were also slightly different from the curve I had used before that.
Offline   Reply With Quote