View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 03:55 PM   #1
WBrennan

Model: 8350
PIN: N/A
Carrier: virgin mobile
Angry Blackberry Gives Out Passords To ANYONE

Please Login to Remove!

I called Blackberry Internet services and asked how a psycho had been able to obtain and change the passwords to my email accounts on my Blackberry Curve (and thus prevent me from accessing those email accounts anywhere) AND I WAS SHOCKED to hear that Blackberry Internet Services SENDS OUT PASSWORDS TO ANYONE who can answer a few simple questions about the phone ownership...because that person who contacted them was able to hack the basic phone information, and provide it to Blackberry (thus 'proving' phone ownership). That takes NERVE on the part of Blackbry!!! And Blackberry (and others) call a "Blackberry" a secure device. My 6 year old niece could get my basic phone info...then contact Blackberry Internet Services...and get them to send her the passwords to all my email accounts. I'm ready to chuck this Blackberry. So, If anyone knows of a truly secure wireless 4G (or even 3G) device..that isn't 'administered' by a bunch of clueless idiots, please email me at babhawk(at)yahoo(dot)com and ddoodle3(at)yahoo(dot)com and oldriversandme(at)gmail(dot)com and babhawk(at)hotmail(dot)com....you will need to try all of these as the psycho has, by now, broken in to most all of them (or possibly ALL of them), and made all but possibly one account useless to try and access.) Thanks very much!!!!
Offline   Reply With Quote