View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 11:16 AM   #1
eflamont

Model: Z10
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Default Z10 Not Connecting to PC

Please Login to Remove!

I recently purchased a new laptop and my Z10 will not connect to it. I used Blackberry Link and when the Z10 is connected via a USB cord, Blackberry Link says that the Z10 is not connected. The first time I plug in the Z10 the computer recognizes that it has been connected and indicates that it is loading drivers. When this is completed the Z10 will connect to the PC only through WiFi. It is never recognized when connected via USB cable. When I go into the Device Manager and look in the Other Devices folder there are two "Bluetooth Periperal Device" comments. It appears that my PC which is running Windows 7 Professional, sees the Z10 as a USB device when Blackberry Link is loaded for the first time. I don't know if this is right or wrong but there is no where else in the Device Manager that indicates that the Z10 is recognized. On my old laptop, running Windows XP, I had not problems with Blackberry Link or the Z10. I have been reading the forums but have not found anything that has helped. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate the effort. Thank you.
Offline   Reply With Quote