View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 10:51 AM   #16
MaxPayne79
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9700
PIN: 2165f8ed
Carrier: Fido

Ya I too agree it was an informative review however bgr tends to get a little too excited about every new bb that comes out. So when it comes to the keyboards, I can never take their word because when the curve II came out, they mentioned that the key pad feels cheap, yes, but they also mentioned that it was better than bolds and that's simply just not true. I haven't tried the tour but I haven't come across a better keypad on a bb then Bolds keypad. Bgr of course claims the keyboard is better then bolds so we'll have to wait and see. The battery review is also a bunch of rubbish imo. No way the same batt as the bolds can last much longer on a 3G phone with supposedly an 800mhz processor. Sorry but...no. My bold lasts about 4 hours per battery...and that's why I have 4 batteries. I am non stop on this phone (in fact I'm typing on it right now while sitting on the toilet at the office), and for them to say that it lasts twice as long almost...is not correct. They probably used a pre production unit with like beta OS on it. In that case...maybe. But one thing is for sure, the phone looks awesome and I'm all over this one like a pittbull on a shiatsu.
Offline   Reply With Quote