Fisherguy
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9780
PIN: N/A
Carrier: TELUS
Default Re: Z10 of disappointments!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Clad View Post
Let me preface this by saying that I am now back to BB from iPhone but I can't figure out how to create unique tones settings. In the past I could create my own individual settings. For example, a setting for work, home, meetings, etc. It seems like there are only the default settings now. I may be missing something though. A mint.com app would be nice too.
With my old Bold, I had it setup so I had 3 profiles for sounds, notifications, incoming calls etc, I had 3 levels of volume, low, med and loud, is this what you're talking about? I miss that, it was so simple to change, but I've only had the Z10 a day so maybe I'm missing something?

Also, the factory ring tones are very limited, anyone recommend a site to download more, preferably free?

Last thing maybe someone can help me with, it's not finding my WIFI connection in my house, even when it's a foot away from my Actiontec router, any advice? It says I need to be on WIFI to do an upgrade so I'd like to figure this one out.

Battery doesn't seem to last long too, didn't hardly use it at work today and it was almost dead by the time I got home from work.

Bit of a learning curve with this one, thanks in advance.

Last edited by Fisherguy; 07-03-2013 at 10:25 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote