Old 11-09-2010, 09:36 PM   #14
lee_bruice
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgonNJ View Post
Well, I've been using the Aria for about 2 days now. The iphone isn't looking so shiny anymore. Android does what iOS doesn't. Better integration between contacts, photos and calendar items between other programs and web services. iphone seems to treat everything as a separate application with very little integration. Simple things, like a notification area and being able to better customize alert tones, make Android better then iOS.

Ok, where is Apple better, the antenna debacle aside, the iphone is a better designed device then the HTC. The iphone is simply a work of art as far as construction goes. Applications are another. Everyone makes iphone apps, Android is catching up, but its not there yet. I also wish the Aria was bigger, but ATT seems hell bent on keeping Android second fiddle as long as they control the iphone in the US. I don't care for the Samsung experience and think HTC has the superior interface.

You c

So which device would I rather use, as of right now Android is my pick. It could change if Lord Steve makes some major changes to the iOS. It was great 3 years ago, its now showing it age compared to the competition.
Since you like Apple better. Then why did you buy the Aria ? You iPhone isnt so shiny now.Maybe it will be shinny again if you clear it up. I have cleared my BB 9700 with the help of a take apart video. Maybe it can help you.
Offline   Reply With Quote