Old 06-30-2007, 09:34 PM   #1
cpey28

Model: 8300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: att
Default 8300 "CURVE" Broken glass screen, help

Please Login to Remove!

Hi everyone!

Ok well here is the story =-( I accidently droped my Blackberry CURVE 8300 today and broke the glass lense screen cover. It basicaly looks as if a rock hit your car windshield and produced a spider crack across the windshield. The spider crack is about a 1/2 wide directly over the center of my screen. The phone it's self is working perfectly fine with no problems and no bleeding or spotting on the LCD screen. It appears to be only to the lense protective screen casing. I was curious if anyone knew where I could go or call to get it replaced. I know it's a new phone and their is some limitations on the availibility of replacement parts for the 8300, but I saw a post on here saying try "OEM replacement parts" I'm not sure what that is? Is it a website for RIM?? I web searched it and car, propane and other such companies poped up! I would GREATLY appreiate anyones help and advice on how to solve this issue to my new phone I would hate to have to look at a spider cracked screen for the next 2 years.. Thanks

Last edited by cpey28; 06-30-2007 at 09:52 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote