View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 02:35 PM   #24
cd5love96

Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevyguy View Post
Yes, I am looking forward to the release as well....then again, many people are unaware of the capabilities and features once the current platform on the iPhone has to offer once it has been Jailbroken. I have been steadily enjoying such items such as copy & paste, mms, landscape mode throughout, and endless apps and tools. Just can't wait to see what else is going to be released !
I agree with you 100%. I own the iPhone 3G and my GF owns a Javelin. I tried to get her an iPhone with T-Mobile but I'd be pissed if she dropped it and broke it as opposed to a BB. I wouldn't care if she banged it up or throws it in fire for all I care. I've had BB's before (no other choice) and their phones are riddled with software issues. If you get a JVM error yada yada yada you must dedicate an hour of your time to fix your phone. It's annoying.

THERE IS NO OTHER PHONE THAT WILL BEAT THE IPHONE AS OF NOW. POINT BLANK

I'm going to get chewed by all these fan boys on here but whatever. Anyway the new iPhone 3.0 update is going to allow developers to create apps that work with your voice. Think of the possibilities. That's all I'm going to say. I see that RIM is working on their app store. I can't imagine the type of problems this will bring.

FYI. Carriers don't support third party applications on ANY phone. Expect to be bounced around and transferred to different places just to get your Yahoo Messenger working, etc.
Offline   Reply With Quote