View Single Post
Old 02-08-2006, 03:06 PM   #4
KonTiki
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9650
PIN: 007
Carrier: Verizon

I am waiting to get home and try it to see if it resolves the tethering issues that propped once I Installed 4.1 OS. I will post the results. And Doug, thanks.

EDIT-

Did the clean unistall and reinstall following every step outlined here. Unfortunately it did not resolve either of the two issues I have had since installing OS 4.1. I am not upset though in due time that will work, maybe when Verizon itself releases 4.1. he two issues are not important or critical to me, one is the tethering to me that is only a last results option, and the wireless synching is no big deal I constantly synch now with the usb cable.

One word of caution when i did this the loading history disappeared so the first time I ran the application loader it told me it was going to remove a whole bunch of applications it obviously did not find on the list. Without panicking i wrote all of them down, went back added each to the list by choosing add and directing the browser to the appropriate holding place for each app did next and now it reported there was nothing to change, so I finished and am back to where I started from. Worth the experience if nothing else since the very first ime i did this about 8 months ago i did not know how to get the apps back and I do now.

Running OS 6.0.0.524

Last edited by KonTiki; 02-08-2006 at 08:11 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote