Old 09-08-2006, 01:29 AM   #13
Jagga
CrackBerry Addict

Model: Z10
Carrier: Lord Rogers - 107
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBAdmin
The only reason it annoys me is because when I go to RIM conferences and product days they become more secretive about the new stuff because they're worried people will leak it (despite the fact we have to agree to NDA). I've seen all the specs for the next 2 devices to come to market but no pics because they're too frightened to show anyone!! Don't ask me to disclose details, I can't!!!

Interesting bit of information! could you at least pontificate on the alternative for the 8700 even by stating what new features would be ridiculous? Bah, of course you cant. However with RIM "knowing" who B.G. is - so the latest rounds of rumors state - and not doing anything to stop his filantripping, lol, I wonder if this was a CONTROLLED leak to get consumer insight?! Remember B.G. let us ALL know about this WAY back in January, possibly December if I'm not mistaken. I was amongst the few that believed him from the very start ... EVEN HOPED! Although I doubted IF it would happen ... I didnt thik that it was going to be this GOOD!