View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 07:58 AM   #6
cluelesslama

Model: 8100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: TMO
Default Re: Enterprise Activation with BIS plan

For reference, this entry helped me with how to install apps from the webstore through the browser by installing the blackberry appworld browser plug-in:
http: // forums.crackberry. com /blackberry-torch-9810-f236/how-download-apps-without-appworld-690678

If it is the Enterprise Activation app you want (like myself) then you can just do a Security Wipe, keep antenna off, start activation, and only turn antenna on when the EA app asks you to. This way you can start the activation before you log on to the network and the provider has a chance to remove the provisioning service book. (which T-Mo does to BIS subscribers)

[And a word to the Lumia fan club: what are you guys doing hanging out in a BB8100 forum? That is so old school and you are bleeding edge. I mean I would not touch that stuff but I read the specs, dual 1.4GHz chip to provide a user experience comparable to an iPhone3... with a mammoth battery, to make it through the day... yet it's not beefy enough to run WP8 so you have to ditch it in October... Way to treat the early adopter fanbase... That sucks so hard...]
Offline   Reply With Quote