View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 10:20 AM   #158
Hanwei
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9530
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Amazing. Loving the updates.

tateu, with the newest update, when I'm in the options menu, and after I've made my changes... I hit menu/save... and when I try and hit the back button to return to the conditions page it brings up the "changes made, save/discard/cancel" pop up... if I hit Save again... the pop up disappears... but then if I hit the back button to get out of the menu... or if I hit menu/close... the pop up reappears.

If I already hit menu/save after making any changes... that pop up shouldn't show up right?

the only way I can make that pop up go away is if I choose "discard". Then i can leave the options menu and return to the conditions/forecast/hourly pages.

But the changes I made WERE saved... so that pop up is just a bug, it seems.

weird.

EDIT: Another friend of mine with a Storm is having the same "Changes made" pop up in the options menu and can't get out unless he presses "discard".

Another thing, when I swipe from left to right, the correct screen shows up next... however it "enters" the screen from right to left. It's not a big deal... but it's just a bit awkward when you swipe from left to right and the screen enters from right to left.

Last edited by Hanwei; 03-03-2009 at 10:27 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote