kjjb0204
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9630
Carrier: VZW

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaznsc View Post

Why would you recommend the Blackberry?
Is Blackberry here to stay?
Is the BB going to sync with my exchange server? (Verizon says that it will be using a service from verizon)
Is the Blackberry capable of editing office documents?
Are there things I can do on a BB that I cant on Win Mobile?
Would our organization benefit from standardizing on BB?

Please let me know if you think I would like the Blackberry, or if an upcoming BB would be better suited for me, or just stick with me Windows device.
Why would you recommend the Blackberry? It's bulletproof OS, amazing phone quality on the 8330, this BBF help site, overall coolness of a bb.
Is Blackberry here to stay? - Absolutely
Is the BB going to sync with my exchange server? (Verizon says that it will be using a service from verizon) - If your company has Blackberry Enterprise Server installed, it will sync.
Is the Blackberry capable of editing office documents? - OS 4.5 has DocsToGo installed but isn't exactly a full feature Office editor unless you upgrade to the pro version.
Are there things I can do on a BB that I cant on Win Mobile? - Yes, you can actually use it for a whole day without having to reboot. Also, the 8330 has been regarded as having the absolute best call quality of any phone on Verizon.
Would our organization benefit from standardizing on BB? - Depends on your organization, number of users, budget, experience.
Offline   Reply With Quote