View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 05:56 AM   #5
thdrought

Model: 7130e
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve4214
Hi There, I'm currently administrating a BES 4.0 environment using BB 8700g for the clients. All is going well except for Calendar. When I place an entry into my Outlook Calendar it instantly goes to my BB. No Problems. When I place an entry into my BB it stays there even after I do a manual Reconcile Now and do a Send and Receive in Outlook. Any idea on how to resolve this issue please?
Steve4214,

I am having this same issue with my clients BB 7130e devices not syncing when they make an entry on the Blackberry calendar. Nothing shows in their Outlooks calendar. I have also checked the DLL file version and they are the same. I've applied BES SP2 for Exchange hoping that would resolve the issue. It hasn't.

If you have solved this issue, could you let me know. In the meantime, I'm going to continue "trying things", though, I am fairly new to BES.

I will also try to call RIM, but thinking it's going to be hours upon hours before I get someone on the line. If I get this, I will update to this forum also as it seems many ppl are having this issue.

Tom
Offline   Reply With Quote