View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 06:21 PM   #23
MojoBlu

Model: 8320
PIN: N/A
Carrier: CTM
Default Curve is not working, it blinks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamarcaphi View Post
Wirelessly posted

Hello all. My Curve won't turn on, and it is blinking red. When I connect it to the computer it goes to solid red, but within seconds disconnects from the USB. And just keeps connecting and disconnecting.

I had been reading the forums, and it sounds like I need to wipe my OS. Problem is, the phone won't stay connected long enough for me to wipe it. I am not very familiar with the phone or connecting USB. Any help is greatly appreciated.

And when I try and change the directory in command prompt, it keeps saying the directory is invalid or missing.

Yeah I have this problem too. I've tried a lot of ways but it seems nothing has helped. I pulled out the battery for a full rebooting. Nothing... I even pulled out the SIM card and reinsserted it again. Nothing...

It all began a week ago. I was making a phone call with the Curve. Then suddenly I lost the contact. The Curve began to blink red. A sequence of 3 blinks then 2 blinks. I used the way everybody knows by pulling the battery off. It didnt stop the blinking.

Then I just left the curve without the battery for a while, let's say, for some hours. Then after the reinsertion of the battery it seemed working. But not for long. After an hour the blinking returned in the same sequence.

Now it doesnt work at all. even the blinking stopped.

I just don't know what to do. The Bberry is new, and i havent had any problem with it before, and i'm sure that no damage has been made to it.

So if there is anyone who can give a hand on it i would REALY appreciate.
Offline   Reply With Quote