View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 11:27 AM   #19
Jhhart
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8830
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sprint

My wife is somewhat of a late bloomer. She would get on me all the time for using my Treo for almost everything. She actually said she hated the thing. Then when I upgraded to the 700P she wanted my old 650 and now she is on it all the time. Needless to say the 700P was a piece of "JUNK" and I have discovered the Blackberry 8830. I am trying to get her to upgrade (switch) from her Treo 650 to the Pearl and she is just being hard headed! I tried explaining the benefits and the stability of Blackberry and she just said "my treo never locks up." .....Till 2 days ago when she called from her office and explained that her Treo was froze up. We went through all the steps I had memorized with my 700 to recover from a crash and it resulted in a Hard Reset and she lost everything including her Christmas shopping list. She was pissed and even more so when I asked her when was the last time she had backed up and it had been several months.

So I think I may have an edge on getting her to convert.........but not right now it is still a bad subject. And I continue to scratch my head as to how she figures it is some how my fault.

I really want her to switch so we can use Blackberry Unite! when it becomes available in the US.
Offline   Reply With Quote