View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 02:38 AM   #4
markanthony

Model: 9300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodacom
Default Re: BESX Email icon help (Theme creation)

Quote:
Originally Posted by markanthony View Post
Hi all,

I do hope someone can help me. I have a Curve 8520 with OS 5.0.0.592. I am busy starting out with theme creation, but have hit a snag. My Curve 8520 is connected to Blackberry Enterprise Server Express for Exchange email, so my email icon is the default envelope with the briefcase, but no matter what theme I create, I cannot get that icon to customise!!!! In other words, I can change all other icons, but the email icon stays the default Blackberry white outline. Does anyone have ANY idea how I can get that icon customised? Any suggestions/help/tips would be immensely appreciated as it does look a bit odd with nice full color icons and then one default icon.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Mark de Wet.
Hi all,

seems I have resolved the above issue, quite easlity I might add. I have finally found the full version (not BETA) of Theme Studio 6, and when I went to use it I found that this version had the ability to change the BESX mail icon I have had so much trouble with!!!! So if you looking to change it, its an option on Theme builder 6, the full version.

Regards,
Mark de Wet
Offline   Reply With Quote