View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 01:49 AM   #79
RemyJ
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9700
Carrier: ATT

Quote:
Originally Posted by roooose View Post
Forgive me but I'm new to Blackberry... but a long time KeePass user. I have successfully installed the program on my Blackberry Pearl (8100)... but I'm having the toughest time figuring out how the KeePassBBAddIn.dll step works. I can't seem to get the Desktop Manager Add-In to show the necessary KeePass info so I can identify where my Windows XP KeePass .kdb file is.

Help me out here! I've tried running regsvr32 from a "cmd" window. Is that incorrect?

Thanks,
~Roooose
I'm going to create a Windows installer for it in the final release. In the mean time, copy the KeePassBBAddIn.dll file to someplace stable, maybe the directory where KeePass is installed. Then open a command window and "cd" to that directory. Now run the "regsvr32 KeePassBBAddIn.dll" command. You should get a popup stating that the registration was successful. If you do, you should now see the Add-In in the Desktop Manager Synchronize->Configuration->Configure Add-ins window. Check the box then double ckick the entry to select your kdb file.
Offline   Reply With Quote