View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 03:29 PM   #1
username9999

Model: 9780
PIN: N/A
Carrier: virgin mobile canada
Default bold 9780 app error 606, white screen, endless loop.. can I recover my DATA??

Please Login to Remove!

I am very disappointed, but I am hopeful that my problem can be solved by somebody. I hold blackberry in very high esteem, and I am confident my problem will be solvable. I have been a blackberry user for at least 2 years. My first was a curve 8330 When I decided to upgrade I had many choices, android, iphone, or back to blackberry. I picked blackberry because although it was not as "fancy", another words much eye candy, I figured it had A LOT OF THINGS GOING FOR IT: battery life, STABLE OPERATING SYSTEM, very secure. I think I even partly inflenced my brother's decesion to get a blackberry, although I wanted him make the decision that was right for him. Now I got an app error 606. HERE IS WHY I AM SO DISAPPOINTED. From reading the blogs, this app error 606 has been around since DECEMBER 2010, and nobody thought it was important enough to let the carriers such as VIRGIN MOBILE to tell all their customers that the phone can spontaneously die, so MAKE SURE YOU RELIGOUSLY BACK UP YOUR DATA. I know this is recommended since the days of my palm PDA, but with blackberry being so reliable, it is easy to get lax, hence the urgency of letting your valued customers know right away that this 606 error could happen. Mine happened while I was surfing eBay!!!!! How benign of an activity can you get. And that bricks my blackberry???? Is there any hope for a future fix to recover my data???

Last edited by username9999; 11-22-2011 at 04:00 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote