View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 10:22 PM   #705
Sam K
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9630
Carrier: Unlocked Tour 9630 on BES w/ AT&T
Default Re: Unlocked Storm on AT&T or T-Mobile

I'm having the strangest behavior with my unlocked Tour 9630 that I'm using with AT&T service and a BES. Ever since I updated the Tour to OS v5.0.0.1062 (Official OS v5.0.0.1062 for BlackBerry Tour 9630 released by China Mobile | CrackBerry.com) and following the instructions in the initial post of this thread, all incoming calls are ringing on my Verizon HTC Thunderbolt. Prior to this performing this OS update the Tour had no problem receiving incoming calls made to my AT&T number. This Tour had been originally activated on my Verizon account back in 2009 but hasn't been on there since late 2009 so it was associated with my Verizon number at one point. After installing the new software and following the instructions on the initial post of this thread everything on my phone seemed to be working fine. I'm able to send/receive BES email, send/receive BBM and make outgoing calls but I don't get many calls to my AT&T number so I didn't notice right away that calls to my AT&T number were ringing on my Verizon phone. At first I thought that I somehow accidentally forwarded calls to my Verizon number so I tried dialing 73# and *73 to cancel AT&T call forwarding but that didn't do anything. Then I noticed that "My Number" on the 9630 call log screen was displaying my Verizon number instead of my AT&T. After searching I found that I needed to go to the CDMA Service Edit Screen by dialing ##000000 and change the Mobile Directory Number to my AT&T number so I did that. I also noticed that the ISMI_S had my Verizon number so I changed that to my AT&T number as well. The phone rebooted but that still didn't fix the problem. The last thing I tried was reloading the AT&T service books from the initial post of this thread but that still hasn't fixed the problem. I also tried going to the Blackberry phone options but there is no "Call forwarding" option in the list to check if Blackberry call forwarding is turned on. These are the only options I have.

General Options
Voice Mail
Call Logging
Smart Dialing
Speed Dial Numbers
TTY
Enhanced Audio
Sounds

I'm tempted to downgrade the Tour to the previous OS v5.0.0.975 but I don't think I should need to do that to fix the problem. If anybody can help, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Last edited by Sam K; 08-28-2011 at 11:06 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote