View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 05:19 PM   #17
dyusem
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T

Commendable of you to agree to the seller's resolution however if it was me I would not have settled for less than a complete refund.

I hope that you leave appropriate feedback for the seller.

Nevertheless it is always good to move on but please keep in mind that eBay would have resolved the matter within a week or two.

Good luck next time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrooomz View Post
For now, the seller agree to give me partial refund, and i told the seller i will accept that even though it is not satisfy me actually, but i see from the seller "good intention", i am not going to refuse that.
The refund from the seller is not enough to buy a new housing with replacing cost at my local store or even from Ebay.
And i also remind the seller to describe honestly next time if the seller want to sell something.

For this phone, i just have no way, just replace the whole housing in order to make it "Like New".
But i see from the seller responsibility (even though it is not satisfy me actually), i still give a respect to the seller.

But for this situation, i just agree in order not to make the case a long time to solve.

Thank you all for the suggestions/opinions and anything, i really appreciate that all. You are really helpful.
Offline   Reply With Quote