View Single Post
Old 08-16-2016, 07:52 PM   #51
hell
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: BBPP
PIN: N/A
Carrier: SimpleMobile
Default Re: No Discussion Of BlackBerry Priv Slider? What's Happened To BBF?!?

Hi BlackBerry Brothers!!!

I just had the Blackberry Passport over a year ago. I love this phone. I simply love it. I love that I can say that I don't use an iPhone, these days everybody has an iPhone. I think that I don't like to be like the rest of the people.

My Blackberry Passport just stands out. It's a different device and for that reason it makes me different. I use my phone for emails, chats, etc. I don't watch videos on my phone. I want to be able to go 2 days without having to charge my phone. I like to be able to write quickly. I guess I just like how BB makes me feels. (sound pathetic I know).

I just finished my PMP and decided to go for the Priv as my gift. Haven't received but I guess that as always I will love it. Is a shame that Blackberry has lost so much market share. Is really sad but it is what it is. I will continue to be a Blackberry fan and people recognize me because of that. is no longer strange to see me with a blackberry,

Have good day.
h