View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 12:10 PM   #31
mdlissner
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8800
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by plchan View Post
i just tried it but I hope more features are coming.

I can't find a way to delete a task. It seems it is only allowing me to create a task and be done with that.

What are they basic functionalities included in this release 0.0?
I have to agree here. I do like the shell of the program as it greatly improves the current blackberry task view. That being said there are some basic functions that need to be added in order for anyone to shell out some cash for it.

> Complete Editing capability. Date, Priority, Alarm/Reminder, Category... need to be able to modified form MagicTask.
> Sorting and Filtering Capability. Users will want to view only today's taks, overdue tasks, tomorrows tasks, tasks in a category.....Users will also want to customize in what order tasks show up in their view either by due date, category, subject (don't forget this one), and have two or three sort priority levels available minimum. Also the ability to hide tasks that are completed.
> Maybe a function that allows a user to delete completed tasks older than X days old to keep the database size down.
> A way to handle recurring tasks efficiently where they can be marked complete on the Blackberry and regenerate properly and sync properly to outlook.
> Potential of linking contacts to a task in such a way that if I have a task open I could call, email or sms without having to leave MagicTask and go to the other program.

Mark

Cingular BB8800
Offline   Reply With Quote