View Single Post
Old 08-24-2005, 08:47 PM   #51
lpd293

Model: 8703e
Carrier: Sprint
Default Updated OS

I have to say that I did the update lastnight and it took quite along time for the last step to complete which was the restore. I lost no applications or anything. My best suggestion is to do what I did. I plugged my phone in and downloaded the software and forgot about it. Total time was about an hour and a half to complete. Once finished I took the battery out of the back and let the 7520 reset on its own. That alone took about another hour or so till the hourglass went away...All in all I love the new OS...BB Messenger is excellent and I'm using it with friends. AWESOME app!!! Calculator is phenominal. Berry 411 I had to reset my home address and work address but that was nothing. I had to reset telenav but that wasn't a problem at all. If you have a telenav account you can add your recent stops from the website. DONT BE AFRAID OF THIS UPGRADE IT'S FOR THE BETTER. Nothing slowed down on the blackberry at all. Remember when installing be patient and dont touch anything even when you think nothing is happening.

PIN # 4007A6DF