View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 11:25 AM   #1
Mutsy

Model: Z30
PIN: N/A
Carrier: vodaphone UK
Default Failed to retrieve the user account's properties. name: [ubi], type: [1], return: [48

Please Login to Remove!

Hello,

Can someone please help? I have installed a BES 10.2 Trial at a client, we get to 99% completed and then the install fails. Afterwards I was planning to upgrade to BES 10.2.2 - I have had many succesful installs but this one has me stumped.

This has happened on 2 of their servers as planning a HA install - 1 server, I would be suspicious that something I did - 2 servers, there is something wrong with their build. I am sure it is certificate based but I have not idea to troubleshoot.

DB's created fine, just at the end when creating the IIS sites it fails :(

If you need more info please let me know.

The install log shows the following failure:

CWebRequestWrapper::RetrieveData: WinHttpOpenRequest succeeded. SecureConnection: [1].
CWebRequestWrapper::RetrieveData: WinHttpSetOption succeeded. Flags: 12544.
CWebRequestWrapper::RetrieveData: WinHttpSendRequest failing. Error code: 12029. Header length: 82.
CRestApiWrapper::GetUserProperties: Failed to retrieve the user account's properties. name: [ubi], type: [1], return: [486003].
CUbitexxCoreConnectionDC::CheckCore: Unable to pass the authentication check.
CubitexxCoreDataCon::FinalizeInstallAndTestConnect ion: could not connect to the Core that was just installed.
CUbitexxCoreDataCon::Apply: Failed to finalize core module install or complete a test connection.
CDataContainer::DoApplyImpl: UbitexxCoreDataCon failed to apply. Result: 476044.
[CubitexxCoreDataCon::FinalizeInstallAndTestConnect ionCould not connect to the Core that was just installed.]:
CInstallStepSeq::PreApplyProcess: Errors encountered while applying Core Module. Core module may not be operational.
Offline   Reply With Quote