Old 07-01-2011, 08:37 PM   #12
A320Mech
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christie83 View Post
I can't speak for Blackberry, but I just went from an iPhone to the Motorola Atrix. I am highly impressed. I don't think I'll be going back to Apple soon. I like Android so much better. There are many more settings options and most of the apps I want are free. For example, there is a free music downloader app that has taken the place of iTunes for me.

My favorite things about the phone are 1) the quickness at which I can navigate. Much quicker than the iPhone. I was looking for a quicker phone because I felt like my iPhone was kind of sluggish. The Atrix has a dual core processor and the speed is very nice. 2) The UI - very smooth and inuitive, and with more options than the iPhone. 3) The LED light that alerts me to messages now. 4) Last but not least, the battery life on this phone is awesome. Even with heavy usage (starting before I go to work in the morning) I am usually left with about 20% around 11 pm at night.

That's just my two cents. I think that Android is the most cutting edge. The iPhone is falling a bit behind. The iPhone is too rigid and slow with updates, while Android phones are practical, creative, and adapting.
I'll be upgrading to an Atrix within the next week. Apparently the battery is Costco-sized and lasts a good long time. I'm not very excited to move to an all touchscreen phone and another platform as I've been using BB's for the past 5 years, but the Atrix and Android have too much to offer to wait for the already outdated Torch 2 to release.
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

Last edited by A320Mech; 07-01-2011 at 08:39 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote