View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 02:59 PM   #55
davistld01
CrackBerry Addict

Model: None
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Default Re: I tried. Really, I tried.

Haven't been on BBF.com for a while...especially since I finally gave up on the stubborness of RIM to step up to the technological plate, and became an iSheep.

I have, however been a bit obsessed with the Z10 lately. I've read thread after thread here & on other boards, and have heard some good...and a ton of things not good at all. All in all, it seems to be a really unfinished alpha-device that RIM rushed to market hoping it would save the ship from going totally under water. I came here hoping to find a less-fanboyish and more objective report...and I found it in this thread. Props to NJBLACKBERRY for having the stones (even as a Moderator) to report the ugly truth.

Still on the fence...and with the Z10 dropping to Verizon tomorrow, I'm looking even stronger at the device. But, the more I see, the more I have pretty much decided to stay away for now...and see what RIM comes up with when they release the Z10-2 or whatever the next one is called. Sad, but true...this phone looks to totally please BlackBerry fans, and nobody else.
Offline   Reply With Quote