View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 07:23 PM   #12
aiharkness
BlackBerry God

Model: BBPP
Carrier: T-Mobile USA
Default Re: Website opens then shuts down

I'm going to post this while I'm thinking about it....

As an example: I had an issue with the Delta website when accessed from my Passport. When pointing the browser to delta.com the mobile site always loads and one has to scroll down and select the full site to get to the full site. There is no way to select to always open the full site. The issue I ran into one time is at one point the link to the full website would not work. If memory serves, clicking the full website link would just return to the mobile page and I couldn't get to the full website from the mobile website. The work around for me was to bookmark a different page at the full website (I think it was My Flights). Whatever, I bookmarked the page and when I opened that from bookmarks it would open without redirecting to the mobile site, and then I could navigate around the full website. After a while, the link on the mobile site started working properly again.

As in the OP's case, the issue with delta.com and the mobile site corrected after a while. The point of my example, in the generals sense, is that there may be work arounds. Probably not in the OP's case, but when encountering issues it may pay to experiment. And as the OP found, some really weird issues often correct later on.

Last edited by aiharkness; 06-01-2018 at 07:27 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote