View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 06:20 PM   #14
brain
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: Class
Carrier: Verizon
Default Re: BB not picking up cell network when in range

OP here.

I finally realized that there is a Classic-specific forum here. I just went straight for the generic BB General forum when I first posted. Then, when I did try to post to the Classic forum, it failed four or five times in the last couple of days--maybe some cookie issue, Java script not running, or something. But I finally got that posted. I did check the Verizon BB Classic site linked here, but it is not as though there is a link there to click "If after this update, your phone fails to regain its cell connection after being out of area...". They just list all the "benefits" of the upgrade (I have yet to see any of those). I just need this to work without having to reboot every day. I am missing calls now over this and finding messages hours later, when I finally remember to reboot the phone. I would definitely settle for going back a version on the OS, but how? Maybe I can just wait to see if someone posts in the BB Classic forum; I try not to cross-post, but it seems I have muddied the waters a bit by posting in the BB General forum instead of BB Classic.
Offline   Reply With Quote