GFBzxc
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9630
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AIS
Question Re: How to remove / rest the MSISDN #

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcycle Mama View Post
Sprint has no obligation to give you the code.

Go online and purchase the SPC or MSL code from a vendor.
Thanks,

I followed this advice and received the SPC code /MSL Code I ( believe these are the same?)
At the Dial screen, pressed ##xxxxxx[SEND] and the CDMA Service Edit Screen was revealed . I edited the first # (Mobile directory # and the next # the IMSI_S: to my correct mobile Tel #.Further under the seciton

A-Key:
I edited out the incorrect e-mail address listed to my correct e-mail address.
Pressed the MENU key and Saved, the phone re-booted and all was as it should be.. with the # corrected.
I noticed some other things in this screen such as

Mobil Country Code : 310
Mobile Network Code: 00
Home SID: 4139
Home NID: 6553

And
Blackberry Registration ID: 4139

Where could I find an explanation or this screen and how to use it? / what these settings do? Google has not produced usefull information as of yet..

I ask this out of More than just curiosity ; I live in Thailand and the phone was from the USA, Sprint. Thailand has some "Quirkey" things happening with their networks just now involving CDMA and GSM changes they are making / rolling out. SO I wondered if these settings need editing? ex: the 'Mobil Country Code' ?

And, another question....
Just because I have my SPC code and have used it, Is the CDMA side of this BB 9630 now "Unlocked" OR is does their remain a setting I must adjust?.....
As in the GSM side, to unlock it, I must once having entered the "Codes" set sercurity levels to OFF or Disabled.
Thanks
GB
Offline   Reply With Quote