View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 04:24 PM   #1
Danabw
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8130
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Default I hate my wife...(not really, but why her?!)

Please Login to Remove!

My wife has wanted a Pearl just about since I brought mine home. Her NE2 is available, so we we're planning on going in this weekend to get it for her. I told her about the BIS and BES options, and she said "We don't have any Blackberries, so I'm sure we don't have BES."

Well yesterday, she noticed that an email from a co-worker (who she sees regularly) had "Sent wirelessly from my Blackberry" at the end of his email. She got in touch with him, and lo and behold, he does have a Blackberry (seen and never recognized by her), and her company does have Blackberry BES support. So she talked to her boss, and she can get the VZW Pearl set up on BES and she can expense the monthly service cost.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I'm the phone geek in this family! She never even heard of a Blackberry before she saw my Pearl. I'm the one who needs (read: lusts for in a totally crackberry way) wireless sync of email, calendar, etc.! Her response : "I guess that will be nice." Nice? Nice?!? "Nice," as in "Yeah, I guess winning the lotto would be nice."

I'm the one who started the whole family Blackberry craze...yet SHE gets the free BES, just, you know, kinda by accident...

"Oh, what's this on the ground here? Free BES? Hmmm, I guess I'll pick it up and take it home. That might be nice."

Tell me there isn't something just really screwed up in the world. Tell me!

<pant><pant><pant>

Meds...I need my meds..........arghhh

Last edited by Danabw; 12-07-2007 at 04:27 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote