Old 03-19-2008, 05:03 AM   #24
zkyevolved
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9000
PIN: 25707D3B
Carrier: Vodafone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolo1971 View Post
I've read alot of people who HATE the key board. The issue of mis-typing letters and this was major to some. OK, if your fingers are the size of sausage links YOU WILL have some typing problems. These people with fat fingers probably cannot use a regular key board for that matter. Try the gym, it works wonders people!
I have not encountered this problem with my IPOD TOUCH and it's the same size of the IPHONE.
OK, I feel better now that I am done with my rant. Now back on topic.

The iphone is great and I understand it's not for everyone.
I must disagree there. I would never be able to use the iphone or ipod touch (i've used them both) because I constantly change languages (being a language teacher) I often have to converse in English, Spanish, Italian or French. I went to the AT&T store in Germany to play with the iphone, and I've played a lot on the iPod Touch and I must say... Writing a text message in different languages is near impossible. Apple Touch devices are Mono-lingual devices due to their "auto correction" features. I wanted an Iphone for a while, after I kept someones ipod touch for a day, and couldn't type a single message correctly.

Keyboard is NICE but NOT PERFECT. Long way to go for many people that work in multiple languages.