View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 10:01 AM   #7
jsconyers

Model: NOTE2
PIN: <- Where do I find this?
Carrier: Sprint
Default Re: RIM is black-burying carriers with half-baked BlackBerrys

BigA, seriously give it a rest. We heard your numerous other rants. You're talking in circles. First off, if you get banned, it doesn't mean you've won the battle. It simply means you were a troll and got treated like all the other trolls do.

Now, as for a lot of your statements, as asinine as they are, there is some truth to them. It is no secret that RIM is falling behind the competition. But to say they're not doing anything is completely false. They're working on OS7 and QNX. Granted, it is probably too little too late, but it is still moving forward.

I have also seen you make comments at ifonline as well as he is an iPhone user. He left the BB platform a while ago and came back, and just recently left again. Obviously he came back there for a reason. He isn't alone, there are a lot of people that try the iPhone and Android and realize it isn't for them so they come back to BB.

Having said that, I have both an HTC EVO 4G (going to pick up the EVO 3D today) and an BlackBerry 9330 running OS 6.

As much as you think you are a prophet of sorts, you're not. Anyone can see that RIM is falling behind, all you are is a troll, and I am sure no one will be sad to see you go.

Have a good day, sir.
Too many people miss the silver lining because they're expecting gold.
[BES 5.0.3 / GroupWise 2012 HP2]
Offline   Reply With Quote