View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 07:42 AM   #1
oogie

Model: 8520
PIN: 21CB713C
Carrier: comcel
Default unheard of bb crazines!!! need help asap!

Please Login to Remove!

Hi,

I'm pretty sure my bb is doing a unique thing.
It started two days ago, my contacts kept disappearing (something that I disregard thinking I did a pocket erase) however yesterday the craziness went to another level.

While standing next to my partner at the office (he bb was having problems as well) suddenly he's bb became mine!!!????.

I'll try to explain, all of a sudden his bb chat became mine, screen name, pic and contacts...while in my bb all my contacts disappeared and it told if I wanted to create an account, as if it was my first time doing it!!!.

Then, as suddenly as this happened it unhappened...my contacts returned to me bb chat, but they only showed their pin, not names nor pics.

After sending a mass message to all telling them to write back, when they replied I had to ask them back, again, as if I never had them in my list before.
Today the bb chat problem seems to be finished (all my contacts had to erase the other me since they had two), but my contact agenda is still crazy.

I can't add new contacts because every time I do, this new contact appears at the top of the list at least 50 times! If I erase one it erases all and leaves the 50 lines just blank, while saying that I have no contacts...however when scrolling down the rest of my contacts appear.

Also, I forgot to say that while my bb chat changed phones (when they went to my partner's phone) he could send messages to my contacts but they got them as his screen name...not mine (remember it was showing my screen name in his phone) and he didn't even had to add them, the contacts where just there.

Also, to end this long wild story, my bb keeps crashing, I've taken the battery out, done restore from the bb desktop software, but nothing has change.

Crazy huh? Could use a little or a lot of help. Thanks in advance! ;)Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

Last edited by oogie; 11-10-2010 at 08:59 AM.. Reason: make it more readable, with paragraphs...
Offline   Reply With Quote