Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodafone
Default Hedone Design Car theme for BOLD

Please Login to Remove!

Theme name: Hedone Design Car theme for Bold
Theme author: Hedone Design
Theme credits: Thanx to Ferrari for grat logo and Cavalli (horse), used only for presentation wallpaper in this theme!
Supported Device Model(s) and OS: for now only BOLD (9000), in a few days other BBs!!!
Download Link(s): Hedone Design
or directly on MobiHand:
- Business
- Elegance
- Sport
Theme Cost: 7$

Description:
Finally!!! It's here!!! As far as i know this is the first car theme with no car pics in it!!! And I'm proud on that!!! I really love Ferrari as a team and hate themes that shows only cars but doesn't show the spirit and adrenalin of Ferrari company!

This is absolutely must have for those of you in love with Ferrari and those who can feel the whole Ferrari team spirit!!!

Theme is for now available for Bold 9000 BlackBerry but as i own Curve too all of you in love with this one you'll be able to grab yours for 83xx, 88xx, 81xx and 82xx too!!! Just give me few days!!! I'll let u know!!!

Now... about theme and functions in it. U can chose from 3 different options of this theme:
- Hedone Design Car Business
- Hedone Design Car Elegance
- Hedone Design Car Sport

What they all share?

Animated "Cavalli"
(Horse) that glows every few seconds. I didn't want this theme to be all about animation, but this glowing horse it's absolutely the right thing!!!

All 3 options of Car theme have same icons.
Icons in Car theme are allmost identical to those you can find in original Bold theme. But they are till last one made by Hedone Design!!! Original icons on Bold are nicely done and looks great. So why should we build some icons that doesn't do what they should?!?! SO we've made our Car icons similar to original and that will only gave you already know feeling.

Fonts are elegant and readable!!!
Fonts in Car Theme are old school fonts that really gave this theme some special feeling. Beside those Classic fonts in this theme you'll find Milk fonts too if you use "Business" Car theme. BBs Milk font is really readable and perfect for a lot of events that you'll have on TodayScreen.

Colors are all Dark Red!
Years ago i've got that crazy good Marlboro calendar and Ferrari F1 looked beautiful on black background and with just a bit light on a side. That red color really looked awsome!

Let's see what those 3 options are! They are prepared to satisfy all your needs and wishes. The Business one is optimal choice for those of you that have a lot to do and your schedule is always one day ahead of you. "Sport" option is sharper than other 2 and gave u more speed feeling that u absolutely must have with the Ferrari!!! And "Elegance" is a bit of both, Business and Sport.

All materials for this theme is made by Hedone Design. All trade marks used in this hedone Design Car Theme are property of RIM (Research in Motion) and Ferrari (just as presentation wallpaper)!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Glava-400px.jpg
Views:	494
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	13773   Click image for larger version

Name:	1Business.jpg
Views:	483
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	13774   Click image for larger version

Name:	1Elegance.jpg
Views:	473
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	13775   Click image for larger version

Name:	1Sport.jpg
Views:	474
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	13776   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	483
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	13777  

[email address]

Last edited by hedone.hawker; 11-18-2008 at 11:15 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote