View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 11:15 PM   #87
eric0668
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8705g
Carrier: T-Mobile

If Mark OR anyone could answer this simply. I came here with some simple questions, and after reading the above I think I understand the basics considering I am a novice.

I came here planning on asking which browser (which I later learned should be 'browser emulation') is the best. Then I learn that one may be the best....at emulating....but the slowest...in speed... of the three.

So I must decide which I want. Blackberry will be the fastest but IE will be the best emulator, correct. Or I may have that backward. And then how does IE pocket come in? I believe, and tell me if I am correct, that it is IE, except that when a mobile page is available it will display that page.

Now onto the last thing that Mark touched on, although I think I think that my purpose for coming here was answered. I think we can go thru BES. Even if we don't have a big corporate one, use IP/TCP thru Tmo for me and it will do what? Do I understand correctly that one of the befefits is speeding up the browser?

Now lets say I want moderate speed but I want my sports pages and tables to look as they should, I should prolly do as ESPN recommended and allow scripts and html tables right? Although when I do any of that, I can never get the full page with the full pic on orioles.com that I got on the Dash.

Thanks again for spending any of your time reading that!!
And even more thanks to you if you are able to clear up what I have wrong, or send any helpful hints
Offline   Reply With Quote