Old 08-07-2007, 05:50 PM   #1
cdysthe
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8800
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default I just don't get the iPhone!

Please Login to Remove!

Hi,

I've used an iPhone for the last week or so. Normally I use a Blackberry, these days a T-Mobile 8800. And I must say it's a relief getting back to the BlackBerry. The iPhone is very cool with the touch screen and all the animation and the way things look, so cool in fact that it affects productivity. What am I missing?

All my friends and colleagues are raving about the iPhone, and I do not get it. They think I am deliberately trying to be difficult. I figured out that the BlackBerry was perfect for me after 10 minutes of use when I first got it. With the iPhone I am still not able understand what's so great. And on top of that, the sound is not good at all. Don't people listen when they review or buy a phone? Another thing is that I am not able to operate it with one hand. That's a showstopper right there.

If someone gave me an iPhone I guess the only good thing would be that I could purchase another phone as soon as the battery was worn out since it can't be replaced! Come on, what's up with that?

I think it's something wrong with me. All those people can't be wrong, or can they?

Now back to getting some work done on my BB!

//C